Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it> on 2012/02/09 18:16:02 UTC

Providing the default configuration of the Refactor engine

Hi all,
I have to provide the default configuration to automatically activate the Refactor engine at start-up.
Notice that the Refactor engine allows multiple configurations via Felix console.
I saw that other components which also allow multiple configurations provide them in stanbol.data, e.g., default configurations of the EntityHub and the EntityTagging engine are in stanbol.data.site.dbpedia.

Where can I put the default configuration of the Refactor engine

Thanks
Alberto

Re: Providing the default configuration of the Refactor engine

Posted by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it>.
Ok, thanks
Alberto

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.