Posted to users@isis.apache.org by james agada <ok...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 18:03:35 UTC

Making an entity conditionally editable

I will like to make the attributes of an entity to be conditionally
editable for instance if an entity has a status ="PROCESSED", i dont want
any one to be able to edit it again. Is there a way to do it?

Re: Making an entity conditionally editable

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
You can use the disabled(Identifier.Type) method to make all properties etc
uneditable.  See for example [1] in Estatio

[1]
https://github.com/estatio/estatio/blob/master/dom/src/main/java/org/estatio/dom/EstatioTransactionalObject.java#L136