Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 19:11:23 UTC

[Axis2] Consuming axis2 webservice with .net client

I have created a simple axis2 webservice name test with a function
Hello that accepts a String param and returns a String.

I can consume the webservice with an axis client.

But how can I access the service in a .net client. When I fires my
visual studio and tries to add web reference to the my webservice as
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/test?wsdl

I can see it shows test description with the method Hello but VS
displays the message "The HTML document does not contain Web service
discovery information".

though the same url in the browser displays the wsdl on the screen.

Does anyone knows how to access the axis2 webservice in Visual  Studio .NET 03

Thanks

Shantanu Chawla

--
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science,

Re: [Axis2] Consuming axis2 webservice with .net client

Posted by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com>.
yes I did that. I named my wsdl to service.wsdl and is in META-INF

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Shantanu,

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform