Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2009/02/15 12:18:23 UTC

proxied content / datapipelining test gadget?

Since on the java side development of proxied content & data-pipelining
seems to be pretty far along, I was wondering if you guys had written any
reusable test gadgets?

   -- Chris

Re: proxied content / datapipelining test gadget?

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Righto, well a java test probably won't help me to much while developing
those bits for the PHP version.

Since it'll likely be useful for others as well, I'll try to setup a
publicly reachable/usable test case as I go.

   -- Chris

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.