Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kent Roylance <ro...@home.com> on 2001/07/30 14:09:20 UTC

Validation problems

I maybe taking the wrong approach with Struts where rather than creating an
attribute for every tag html:text input in the form for a web page, I create
and and use an object that has all those attributes and store that object in
the session.  I have been able to get everything to work except when I
validate and get a validation error.  When I get the validation error in the
web page, its wipes out all my attributes.  Has anyone else ran into this
problem?

Appreciate any help,

Kent

RE: Validation problems