Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/12 08:34:14 UTC

Creating custom InputHandler

Dear Colleagues,

Some time ago I was playing with <input> task and I
noticed that if you input a string, that contains a
property in it, the property is not expanded to its
value. Jan Mat�rne adviced me in this list that I
should implement an InputHandler to do this.

I created one that is reading the input correctly, but
I ran into the problem how should I expand the
properties in the  string that is inputted. When
writing a custom task it is easy with
getProject.replaceProperties(String). However I do not
see a way to get the current Project in an
InputHandler.

Any ideas how I can resolve the input?

Thanks in advance
Ivan