Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 寒江雪 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/07 04:46:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Doris flink/spark connector 1.0.0

Hi all

We are ready to deploy Doris connectors to Maven Central Repository, as the
version 1.0.0, and the next version will be 1.0.1
This release contains Spark connectors and Flink connectors for spark 2/3
and flink 1.11/1.12/1.13.  And this is not a new release of doris, it based
on Doris 0.15 release, we just compile it to deploy to maven repository.

GitHub tags:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases/tag/doris-spark-connector-3.1.2-2.12-1.0.0
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases/tag/doris-spark-connector-2.3.4-2.11-1.0.0
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases/tag/doris-flink-connector-1.13.5-2.12-1.0.0
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases/tag/doris-flink-connector-1.12.7-2.12-1.0.0
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases/tag/doris-flink-connector-1.11.6-2.12-1.0.0

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedoris-1000

Vote open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris flink/spark connector 1.0.0

Posted by 寒江雪 <ya...@gmail.com>.
OK, I will check those docs

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年1月8日周六 08:13写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by 寒江雪 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply.
The connector is released to maven for the convenience of users. It is not
a new version of Doris. It is base on Doris 0.15 release. Do I need to put
those jar packages under https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/
?

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年1月7日周五 13:01写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by 寒江雪 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Ok, we will cancel this vote,  the version is for various versions of
spark/flink

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月10日周一 13:43写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
-1.