Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se> on 2016/01/26 08:29:32 UTC

is ACS 4.7 stable

hi

I was wondering if 4.7 is stable release to update production 4.5.2 environment?

/sj

Re: is ACS 4.7 stable

Posted by Tomasz Zięba <t....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

check this:

Best Regards,
Tomasz Zięba

> hi
>
> I was wondering if 4.7 is stable release to update production 4.5.2
> environment?
>
> /sj

Tomasz Zięba
Twitter: @TZieba
LinkedIn: pl.linkedin.com/pub/tomasz-zięba-ph-d/3b/7a8/ab6/
<http://pl.linkedin.com/pub/tomasz-zi%C4%99ba-ph-d/3b/7a8/ab6/>

Re: is ACS 4.7 stable

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi,

We just released 4.7.1 and I think it’s fairly stable. At Schuberg Philis we run it in production. Although any release has (both known and unknown) bugs so I recommend testing the upgrade in a lab before proceeding to production. A major change is the virtual router code, so you may want to have an extra look at that.

Regards,
Remi