Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jörg Jansen <Jo...@inform-software.com> on 2020/11/13 14:27:54 UTC

loggingErrorHandler

Hi everybody,

I'm currently migrating from version 2.16.5 to 3.6.0.
Maybe I missed it in the migration guides, but what happened with the loggingErrorHandler?
Has it been removed completely or just into another module?
Is there a best practice to just log the error?

Thanks,
Joerg

RE: loggingErrorHandler

Posted by Jörg Jansen <Jo...@inform-software.com>.
Ah,
thanks for the fast response :)

Yeah it should say in the upgrade guide that its removed. You just use a dead letter channel with a log endpoint instead.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: loggingErrorHandler

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.