Posted to user@struts.apache.org by C N Davies <cn...@xcogia.com> on 2015/11/16 10:44:53 UTC

FreeMarker and SOAP

My Struts,

My Strusts2 (2.3) app needs to call a few different SOAP services and I'm
thinking to use FreeMarker to generate the body of the request. I'd be
interested in any opinions as to if this is considered the right approach in
Struts and what is the best way to use FreeMarker to generate the XML.

Where is the archive for this list please, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Re: FreeMarker and SOAP

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.
> My Strusts2 (2.3) app needs to call a few different SOAP services and
I'm
> thinking to use FreeMarker to generate the body of the request. I'd be
> interested in any opinions as to if this is considered the right
approach in
> Struts and what is the best way to use FreeMarker to generate the XML.

Struts2 uses Freemarker to render html (struts2 jsp tags are rendered with
freemarker). For SOAP I would rather use the usual tools like JAX-WS and
JAXB.

> Where is the archive for this list please, I can't seem to find it
anywhere.

You can find it here:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/

Regards,