Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by "Sikha, Naresh" <Na...@schwab.com> on 2004/06/23 18:01:38 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - .net? - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fi elds in the email addresses

This question was a bit more naive, I think. I guess I am asking if the
elegant HiveMind architecture could be seen to solve similar problems in
languages other than Java. Since it doesn't directly impact the existing
HiveMind project I felt inclined to move away from the hivemind-user list
and get closer to the architects of HiveMind.

I'd be happy to move this to another forum at your recommendation.

Cheers.

Naresh Sikha