Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andy Boyko <ab...@fabgear.com> on 2001/02/07 06:53:39 UTC

RE: Locale differences between Windows & Linux JDK? NEVERMIND; SORRY

> I'm seeing a confusing difference in the localized message
> resource behavior between the same application running on
> Windows 2000 and on Linux.

Oh, jeez.  I'm embarrassedly, sheepishly sorry - as usual,
when things seem fundamentally broken, check the obvious stuff
first.  The only problem here was with my build process, which
wasn't copying the message resource file from my source tree
into my webapp dir.  Cross-platform development always
sounds like a better idea than it is.

Andy Boyko    aboyko@fabgear.com