Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Leandro Ramos <le...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/24 20:19:24 UTC

ConsoleProxy VM: Unable to post agent control request as link is not available

Hi :)

I'm running some VMs with sufficient resources now. But I can't access
the VM console due to an error:

"2023-01-24 19:56:57,983 ERROR
[resource.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyResource] (Console Proxy GC
Thread:null) Unable to send out load info due to Unable to
  post agent control request as link is not available
com.cloud.exception.AgentControlChannelException: Unable to post agent
control request as link is not available"

Anyone can show me a way to fix it?

I am attaching output from cloud.log

Thank you.

Re: ConsoleProxy VM: Unable to post agent control request as link is not available

Posted by Leandro Ramos <le...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Wei.

Unfortunately it didn't work. I'll give some more context to this:

- I don't have SSL certificate on ConsoleProxy VM
- There's no URL in consoleproxy.url.domainglobal setting
- In Management Server I got "ERROR [o.a.c.c.p.RootCACustomTrustManager]
(pool-8-thread-1:null) (logid:) Certificate ownership verification
failed for client"

Could these be causes for the issue?

Thank you again.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.