Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gethin Evans <Ge...@detica.com> on 2006/04/27 15:57:21 UTC

FW: Facelet File Handles

Hi,

I am urgently trying to find out how and where Facelet file handles are
assigned. I am hitting a problem with java IOExceptions for having too
many files open on my system. Upon inspection it appears as I navigate
around my web application handles to my facelet .xhtml files are being
assigned but not being removed leaving hundreds of file handles to each
facelet. I am using liferay 3.6.1 so this could be a potential cause.

Any advice/thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Group plc group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.

Re: FW: Facelet File Handles

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 4/27/06, Gethin Evans <Ge...@detica.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I am urgently trying to find out how and where Facelet file handles are
> assigned. I am hitting a problem with java IOExceptions for having too many
> files open on my system. Upon inspection it appears as I navigate around my
> web application handles to my facelet .xhtml files are being assigned but
> not being removed leaving hundreds of file handles to each facelet. I am
> using liferay 3.6.1 so this could be a potential cause.
>

> Any advice/thoughts would be much appreciated.

You might get more help on an internal implementation question like this by
asking on the Facelets User mailing list.  See [1] for subscription info.

Craig