Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Yu Ishikawa <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 16:09:01 UTC

[SparkR] lint script for SpakrR

Hi all,

Shivaram and I added a lint script for SparkR which is `dev/lint-r`. And
it's been already running on Jenkins. If there are any validation problems
in your patch, Jenkins will fail.
Could you please make sure that your patch don't have any validation
problems on your local machine before sending a PR.
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/dev/lint-r

And we could also discuss the validation rules. I think there is still room
for improvement.
If you have any idea, please join the discussion about SparkR style guide.

Thanks Shivaram and Josh, I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks
Yu

-----
-- Yu Ishikawa