Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/13 13:05:14 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-106: Support Python UDF in SQL Function DDL

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for FLIP-106[1] which is discussed and reached consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. I'll try to close it by 2020-03-18 14:00 UTC, unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Best,
Wei

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-106%3A+Support+Python+UDF+in+SQL+Function+DDL

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-106: Support Python UDF in SQL Function DDL

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-106 has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were 5 +1 votes, 3 of which are binding:
- Jincheng (binding)
- Hequn (binding)
- Dian (binding)
- Benchao (non-binding)
- Dan (non-binding)

There were no disapproving votes.

Thus, FLIP-106 has been accepted.

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion and giving feedback!

Best,
Wei

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-106: Support Python UDF in SQL Function DDL

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zoudan <zo...@163.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.