Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com, ma...@gmail.com on 2018/07/23 14:16:08 UTC

Is there any RESt api for apache ofbiz

Hi,
I was trying to create a sample order and place it in a table.
Is there any RESt api for apache ofbiz ? if not how to use java sdk for creating order in a table.

Re: Is there any RESt api for apache ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi User,