Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cyril Furtado <cy...@skire.com> on 2009/04/09 00:18:16 UTC

Axis 1.4 Service and dot net C# 2.0) interoperable issue

I have Axis2 1.4 Service (document literal) using POJO , when run using Axis2 client, it works perfectly.
I have MTOM enabled, I have some services which send & receive Attachments, but the one I am running on dot net does not use attachments.
 I used the WSDL and generated a C# stub in Visual Studio 2005. When I run the service  I get a strange error
"Client found response content type of "multipart/related: boundary=MIMEBoundrayurn_uuid_(A....;type="Application/xop+xml";start="<0....@apache.org>"; start-info="text/xml/" but expected 'text/xml". Request failed.
Yet in the request envelope I see the full data.
Is there some setting which needs to be set?
Please help
Cyril