Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/05/17 19:07:28 UTC

New Apache Stratos website

Hi Suresh,

How can we create stratos.apache.org.? Do we need to wait until board
approval (Graduation)?

@Madhura, We need to finalized new design ASAP and build new site at
stratos.apache.org.

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Mobile : +94714289692

Re: New Apache Stratos website

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Lakmal,
>
> Until the board approves the resolution, it will just remain a
> recommendation. Generally speaking the board honors IPMC recommendation,
> but we cannot request INFRA resources until then. The graduation migration
> has been streamlined recently, so website mailing list transition will be
> smooth.
>
> Changing the website in the staging area might not be a bad idea, but hold
> it there until the board meeting happens and minutes published (barring no
> surprises).

Thanks Suresh, will start work in staging.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lakmal,