Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 21:41:05 UTC

RC2 release builds

Hi All,

I have uploaded RC2 build[1], please report issues on RC2 since I did not
see any issues with RC1 other than AIRAVATA-799.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.7/RC2/

Thanks
Lahiru
--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: RC2 release builds

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lahiru,

I'm getting an exception [1] when running 10 mins sample in RC2.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-801

Re: RC2 release builds