Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> on 2003/04/02 09:01:46 UTC

Re: [mp2] Win32 problems

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Randy Kobes wrote:
[ .. ]
> > - secondly, there's a problem in starting the tests, with a free
> > to a wrong pool and then an access violation in the perl58 lib.
> > No error log is created, but I've attached a trace from enabling
> > PerlTrace All in httpd.conf. This problem arose in the last week
> > or so - I'll look into this later when I get a chance to rebuild
> > Perl/Apache with debugging enabled.
>
> I've just built the worker on linux, but haven't seen any problems.
>
> I think the only change in that area was a move of mips
> intialization to an earlier stage, before any modules or files
> are required.

It looks like this problem (Win32, perl-5.8.0, Apache 2.0.45, cvs
modperl-2.0) relates to t/response/TestDirective/perlrequire.pm,
particularly the presence of PerlOptions +Parent in the
configuration appearing there. If I comment out this
PerlOptions +Parent in the generated httpd.conf, then
all tests pass, save for one of t/directive/perlrequire.t,
which I guess is expected.

--
best regards,
randy