Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Vincent Power <vi...@servergnome.org> on 2000/03/11 02:46:33 UTC

mod_auth-any/5856: If I enable any mod_auth stuff it kills the libtool at the end of the make

>Number:         5856
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       If I enable any mod_auth stuff it kills the libtool at the end of the make
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Mar 10 17:50:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     vince@servergnome.org
>Release:        2.0a1
/bin/sh ./libtool --silent --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -pthread `/usr/l
ocal/src/apache_2.0/src/apaci`  -o apache  modules.lo buildmark.lo  modules/stan
dard/libapachemod_vhost_alias.la modules/standard/libapachemod_env.la modules/st
andard/libapachemod_log_config.la modules/standard/libapachemod_mime_magic.la mo
dules/standard/libapachemod_mime.la modules/standard/libapachemod_negotiation.la
 modules/standard/libapachemod_include.la modules/standard/libapachemod_autoinde
x.la modules/standard/libapachemod_dir.la modules/standard/libapachemod_cgi.la m
odules/standard/libapachemod_asis.la modules/standard/libapachemod_imap.la modul
es/standard/libapachemod_actions.la modules/standard/libapachemod_speling.la mod
ules/standard/libapachemod_userdir.la modules/standard/libapachemod_alias.la mod
ules/standard/libapachemod_access.la modules/standard/libapachemod_auth.la modul
es/standard/libapachemod_auth_anon.la modules/standard/libapachemod_auth_dbm.lamodules/standard/libapachemod_auth_digest.la modules/standard/libapachemod_cern_
meta.la modules/standard/libapachemod_expires.la modules/standard/libapachemod_h
eaders.la modules/standard/libapachemod_usertrack.la modules/standard/libapachem
od_unique_id.la modules/standard/libapachemod_setenvif.la modules/standard/libap
achemod_echo.la modules/mpm/mpmt_pthread/libmpmt_pthread.la main/libmain.la os/u
nix/libos.la ap/libap.la lib/apr/libapr.a regex/libregex.la -lnsl -lcrypt -lnslmodules.o(.data+0x50): undefined reference to `auth_anon_module'
modules.o(.data+0x54): undefined reference to `auth_dbm_module'
modules.o(.data+0x58): undefined reference to `auth_digest_module'
modules.o(.data+0xcc): undefined reference to `auth_anon_module'
modules.o(.data+0xd0): undefined reference to `auth_dbm_module'
modules.o(.data+0xd4): undefined reference to `auth_digest_module'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [apache] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/apache_2.0/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

it works fine with the same configure line if I take out all the --enable-auth-*
(--enable-auth-db has its own issues so we just ignore that one all together)
>How-To-Repeat:
cd apache_2.0/src
make distclean
./buildconf
./configure --enable-auth-anon --enable-auth-dbm --enable-auth-digest
make

 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]