Posted to user@metron.apache.org by "Meenakshi.S" <me...@inspirisys.com> on 2019/03/25 12:53:40 UTC

Metron logs for parser

Hi ,

I installed Metron using Ambari Server .

I was able to see the logs for Metron-rest alone .

I am not able to see any logs in other Metron modules like parsers etc..

Can you please guide me on getting the logs for other modules also .

Regards,

Meenakshi

Re: Metron logs for parser

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
Checkout the logs in Storm, /var/log/storm...

Re: Metron logs for parser

Posted by Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>.
Metron runs as a series of storm topologies, so you find the logs in storm. Your best route to get there is via the storm ui from ambari.

Simon