Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "tom@hostwebase.com" <to...@hostwebase.com> on 2007/08/22 20:10:33 UTC

A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink BLOB

Hi,

Let me explain my question more clearly. About the following error:

 ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink BLOB
'XX-RESOLVE-XX' to length 1048576.

  Is there any way we can modify ActiveMQ or Derby database so that we don't
have data truncate problem ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink BLOB

Posted by "tom@hostwebase.com" <to...@hostwebase.com>.
Hi Bruce,

Thanks a lot. It works now.

Have a nice day.