Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sanjeev Ghimire <gs...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/13 19:35:35 UTC

Gift Certificates: Finaccount creationa and the balance updates

Hi Ofbiz users!

I am using ofbiz release 4.0_550295

I have set up gift certificates as a digital product. I have also configured
the product store fin account settings as well. When I buy a GC it seems to
create the financial account and financial account transaction as well but
the availableBalance and actualBalance in finaccount table is not updated.
It seems the service is trying to get amount from FinAccountTrans which has
null value. I looked at the createFinAccountTrans service I dont see amount
being passed  in the context. I am really confused how the amount is being
updated in fin_account table.

Do anybody came across this issue? please help.

Sanjeev Ghimire

Re: Gift Certificates: Finaccount creationa and the balance updates

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-UsinggiftcardinOFBIz

Jacques

From: "Sanjeev Ghimire" <gs...@gmail.com>