Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Martinez, Alodia" <Al...@experian.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/24 07:47:55 UTC

[java][wildfly][debug] Netbeans 12.5 starts Wildly twice when debugging

Hello,

I am trying to debug a Web Service using Netbeans 12.5 and JBoss 6.4.

When starting debug mode inside Netbeans, it will start Wildfly twice, and therefore throwing the error "HTTP Connector port 8080 is already in use". I do not have any other application listening on 8080, it is the own Netbeans that will start Wildfly twice.

I was able to debug my web service in the past with the same software and versions, however, from some point on, it is throwing this error all the time.

Do you know any way of being able to debug again?

Best regards,

Alodía Martínez
Data Management Technician
Graham Bell S/N | 18100 Granada
T: +34 664803020 | alodia.martinez@experian.com<ma...@experian.com>
[cid:image001.gif@01D98E24.CF6EC410]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experian Credit Services - Experian Marketing Solutions - Experian Decision Analytics
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La información contenida en este mensaje y cualquier documento adjunto es confidencial, el contenido no puede
ser copiado ni utilizado por persona distinta del destinatario, ni revelado a una tercera parte sin autorización de
Experian. Este mensaje no supone la creación de relaciones contractuales ni otros compromisos a través del uso
de este mensaje.

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other
than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any
legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Re: [java][wildfly][debug] Netbeans 12.5 starts Wildly twice when debugging

Posted by Alexander Kronenwett <ak...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hello Alodia,

I just tested this with NetBeans 17 and JBoss 7.4. The server starts in
debug mode with no issues. Can you try a more recent NetBeans version?

Best
Alex

Martinez, Alodia <Al...@experian.com.invalid> schrieb am Mi., 24.
Mai 2023, 09:48: