Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Hoying, Ken" <KH...@tiaa-cref.org> on 2005/09/01 19:25:53 UTC

Help! Migration from 1.0 to 1.2.1

I am having a devil of a time with migrating from Axis 1.0 to 1.2.1.

I am getting a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException.  Something must also be wrong with the log4j configuration because I get no stack trace or info at all.  This is making it impossible for me to find the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,
Ken Hoying

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF