Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Federico De Maddalena <f....@patente.it> on 2014/10/23 17:36:24 UTC

smaller package?

hi,

I have a doubt with Flex for mobile: I updated Flex at the last version and then I created a new .ipa file for my iOS app. This file size is 17MB.

The .ipa files that I created whit the older versions of Flex was 20MB.

There are no change between two versions of my app. Is this normal? I'm worried for the loss of size...and I want to be sure that the .ipa file is not corrupted or something is missing.

thanks

sorry for my bad english.

[http://www.patente.it/mail/sida.gif]
Federico De Maddalena
Ufficio Ricerca & Sviluppo - Informatica

f.demaddalena@patente.it<ma...@patente.it>
www.patente.it<http://www.patente.it>

R: R: I: smaller package?

Posted by Federico De Maddalena <f....@patente.it>.
wow, probably i've not seen this news...

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

R: I: smaller package?

Posted by Federico De Maddalena <f....@patente.it>.

Re: I: smaller package?