Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Daria Chernova <ch...@syntext.com> on 2009/05/25 17:21:50 UTC

list of XML editors

Hello,
I’d like to propose you to look into our software. It’s Syntext Serna
WYSIWYG XML Editor.
We’ve made it free several months ago.

Serna Free provides a lightweight solution for students, open source
developers, and other users to work with
DITA, DocBook, and other popular XML formats.

You may read information about it here:
http://syntext.com/products/serna-free/

Also, you might be interested in Serna Enterprise version, which has special
support for DITA:
http://syntext.com/products/serna/dita-xml-format-support/

It would be great if you decide to add a link to Serna in you list of DITA
editors:
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html

Have you any question, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you.
Regards,
Daria Chernova