Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Diogo Munaro Vieira <di...@corp.globo.com> on 2018/05/24 13:53:01 UTC

Importing Third-Party Profile data

Hi guys,

I have Third-Party data to include in Unomi profiles. What is the best way
to do it?

Thanks!

--
Diogo Munaro Vieira

-------
Big Data
Ramal: 6866

http://diogomunaro.com
(21) 98656-0745

Re: Importing Third-Party Profile data

Posted by Diogo Munaro Vieira <di...@corp.globo.com>.
Thanks Serge, I'm trying it here with import data

--
Diogo Munaro Vieira

-------

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.