Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Michael De Courci <md...@googlemail.com> on 2015/10/23 09:22:27 UTC

deploying NAR to cluster

Deploying a NAR in a cluster doesn't seem to work, in that the custom
processor doe not appear in the data flow UI.

This works in standalone mode.

Our cluster consisted an NCM and 2 nodes.
When the cluster was started we had verified that they were communicating
and the Data Flow UI showed 2 nodes UP.

With Kind Regards
Michael de Courci

Re: deploying NAR to cluster

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

Please ensure the NAR has been deployed to the all nodes and the NCM. The
nifi-app.log in each instance will print the processors discovered during
start up. Since you said that it was working in standalone mode I will
assume that everything is packaged correctly and the Java SPI configuration
is good. Thanks.

Matt