Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Vincent Herrmann <vi...@free.fr> on 2009/12/17 17:34:29 UTC

Substitution group

Hello.

I have a problem with xerces for parse XML Schema.
My problem is to get children from a XSElementDeclaration. I can do it
in most of case, but there is one I can't.

This is a part from my XML Schema:

<xs:element name="tei_model.HistoCPart" abstract="true"
type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="author" substitutionGroup="mlif:tei_model.HistoCPart">

When I have the XSElementDeclaration tei_model.HistoCPart, how must I
do to get author? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance, regards.

Vincent.

Re: Substitution group