Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by phil <pl...@free.fr> on 2015/07/01 12:09:38 UTC

Re: export/import

Hello Maxim

I verify the parameters of each person
all of them have a registration date

thanks
phil

Re: export/import

Posted by phil <pl...@free.fr>.
hi

/opt/red5306# ./admin.sh -b -file backup_today.zip
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/opt/red5306/red5-server.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/opt/red5306/lib/logback-classic-1.1.2.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.red5.logging.LoggingContextSelector]
Context init...
Logger name for context: openmeetings
DEBUG 07-01 16:21:24.366 ContextLoggingListener.java 690 72 ROOT [main]
- Starting up context openmeetings
[INFO] [main]
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext -
Refreshing
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@51b273af:
startup date [Wed Jul 01 16:21:24 CEST 2015]; root of context hierarchy
[INFO] [main]
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading
XML bean definitions from class path resource
[...]
Scheduler Signaller of type: class org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Quartz Scheduler v.2.1.7
created.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore - RAMJobStore initialized.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler meta-data:
Quartz Scheduler (v2.1.7)
'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0' with
instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
   Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
   NOT STARTED.
   Currently in standby mode.
   Number of jobs executed: 0
   Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
   Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not
support persistence. and is not clustered.

[INFO] [main] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler
'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0'
initialized from an externally provided properties instance.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler
version: 2.1.7
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - JobFactory set to:
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.AdaptableJobFactory@744154c9
[INFO] [main]
org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor - Starting
beans in phase 2147483647
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
started.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
shutting down.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
paused.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
shutdown complete.
[ERROR] [main] org.apache.openmeetings.cli.Admin - Backup failed Could
not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is
<openjpa-2.4.0-r422266:1674604 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (Failed to start database 'openmeetings' with
class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@3ff23f8b, see the next
exception for details.)

I don't know how to make a dump with derby and I can't find a process

sorry

phil

Re: export/import

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please let me know if you will have further issues with import/export
I'll try to address it ASAP

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax