Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Re...@lබණ්ඩා™, re...@gmail.com on 2014/03/10 11:43:20 UTC

spamd process getting silently killed - Ubuntu Server 12.04

Hi All,

I'm experiencing a weird situation as the spamd process gets killed after
running 2-3 days on Ubuntu 12.04 server edition. There is no sign of a
failure in logs. Currently what I do is running a script to check spamd process
for every 10 secs. Is it a known issue?

Thanks,
Rumesh

Re: spamd process getting silently killed - Ubuntu Server 12.04

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 03/10/2014 11:43 AM, Re@lබණ්ඩා™ wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm experiencing a weird situation as the spamd process gets killed after
> running 2-3 days on Ubuntu 12.04 server edition. There is no sign of a
> failure in logs. Currently what I do is running a script to check spamd process
> for every 10 secs. Is it a known issue?

Pls check your logs if the crashes happen after a rule update.

If yes, pls post your spamd startup switches/options.