Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/04 22:17:37 UTC

Re: [E] [VOTE] New API symbols for Parent Selection

> I think you noted that TSHostnameIsSelf(const char *hostname) is painful
> to make take a non-null terminated string. Is that still the case?

void TSHttpTxnResponseActionSet(TSHttpTxn txnp, TSResponseAction action); -
I still don't like passing the action by value.

Re: [E] [VOTE] New API symbols for Parent Selection

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Robert O Butts <ro...@gmail.com>.

https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/blob/f22e1c/src/traffic_server/InkAPI.cc#L10039