Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> on 2004/07/14 22:06:31 UTC

1.0.6 and COPY mod_authz_svn issue.

Nobody had thought to nominate this change for 1.0.6.

So we're going to wait a day.  If you want this fix please review and
vote.  Same goes for any other changes that are still in STATUS.

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken

Re: 1.0.6 and COPY mod_authz_svn issue.

Posted by Michael W Thelen <th...@cs.utah.edu>.
* Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> [2004-07-14 16:06]:
> Nobody had thought to nominate this change for 1.0.6.
>
> So we're going to wait a day.  If you want this fix please review and
> vote.  Same goes for any other changes that are still in STATUS.

I don't get a vote, but I would give it +1 if I did.  I have reviewed and
tested r10216... it looks fine to me, and it solves the problems mentioned in
issue #1949.  It would be great if this fix could get into 1.0.6.

-- Mike

--
Michael W. Thelen
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the