Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by cory <co...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 21:55:52 UTC

Develop / Upgrade testing framework

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-9

If it's okay I'll take this one.  Before we integrate the new
deployment and content apis it would be nice to have a test framework.
 The proposed solution is an implementation of the iapi for testing.

-cory

distro-jbi

Posted by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com>.
I've created a module, distro-jbi that provides packaging for the JBI
integration layer. As yet the jbi-install zip is not in the distro, so
you have to get that separately, but the command line tools and JBI
examples are included. If any one can figure out how to include the jbi
installer zip file in this distro please make the necessary change.

-maciej