Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by John Fak <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/04 20:12:50 UTC

DBCPConnectionPoolLookup

Does someone have a basic example of using this ?
I really dont understand it. And it seems useful.

Does the attribute database.name tie back to the "Name" of the
DBCPConnectionPool ?

How do you pass that dynamically ?  Via some updateattibute processor ?

Be great to see a very basic flow on connecting to two or more sources
dynamically.

Re: DBCPConnectionPoolLookup

Posted by John Fak <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome.... I'll try it next week and if I can get it to work I'll let you
know

Thx !!!

Posted by Peter Turcsanyi <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi John,