Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Víctor Pergolesi <vi...@codimat.com.ar> on 2009/06/01 17:57:23 UTC

Re: Cocoon 2.1 on Mac: compile error

I don´t know if it could be a help, but I have a problem with Novell (I saw a similar message: "No such file or directory"). I have not experience in Mac, but maybe the how to find  the resources. The problem is the path .....
Please see it at:
http//www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg44341.html

I hope this help.

Victor Pergolesi
Codimat S.A.
Área Sistemas
Web: www.codimat.com.ar
Tel.: (0291) 459-2480 | 459-2424
Fax: (0291) 459-2400 | 0-800-666-42266
Don Bosco 1495 - B8003CAA Bahía Blanca - Argentina
  _____