Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bertil Virdung <vi...@bredband.net> on 2017/03/09 11:52:13 UTC

Default setting

Hello!
I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one
problem. I have my adress list installed in Excel, including names,
phonenumbers and e-mail adresses. When I place the cursor over an e-mail
adress and open it, there is a default sender adress coming up. It is
not possible to make a change in the senderadress or select an other
sender. I use Morzilla Firebird.  Please tell me how to get rid of this
default problem.

With best regards from
Bertil Virdung
Phone +46 709 311 312