Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk> on 2000/12/01 00:48:22 UTC

Re: XObject

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 11:13:58PM +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> > the whole _point_ of the XObject class was to provide a bridge between C1
> > and C2, right? doesn't it make sense to keep it in the same location
> > between projects, even if it doesn't make sense in the C2 directory
> > structure.
> > not that i care, i never wrote an XObject class, but still.
> That's exactly the point...
> I didn't use the XObject interface with cocoon1 myself and I don't
> think a lot of people do so - but what about asking in the cocoon-user
> list who is concerned about this changes?

Done. Let's see what the response is. My suspician is that not
many people have used XObject yet, and if this is the case, I
am +1 my origional proposition, if not, I think we may have to
leave it where it is (although even under the new propsition,
the existing code will continue to function).

P.

--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.