Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Schmidt, Carl" <Ca...@troweprice.com> on 2002/07/04 00:27:07 UTC

App Resources bundle being read in on Servlet startup?

I've read the docs, but it just gives me some intro on the concepts behind
localization, resource bundles, etc.  I also read the source, but got a
little lost.  Can someone please direct me to the .java file within struts
where the application resources. props file is read in to the resource
bundle?

Carl

RE: App Resources bundle being read in on Servlet startup?

Posted by "Todd G. Nist" <tn...@bellsouth.net>.
Hello Carl,

I believe the classes you are looking for are the following:

	org.apache.struts.util.MessageResourcesFactory
	org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources

HTH.

Regards,

Todd G. Nist

I've read the docs, but it just gives me some intro on the concepts behind
localization, resource bundles, etc.  I also read the source, but got a
little lost.  Can someone please direct me to the .java file within struts
where the application resources. props file is read in to the resource
bundle?

Carl

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>