Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/08/04 17:35:39 UTC

Numeric error codes (was: how to include a DOCTYPE on my xsl file)

The ever-mysterious "Y Z" writes:
>I have a make file that executes Xalan on a list of xml files using an xsl
>file. When the parsing a an xml file is unsucessful the make jumbs to the
>next execution since the return code from Xalan is 0.

Patrick Glur asked about this a couple months ago, and we noted it on the
tracking system we use while awaiting the return of Bugzilla. The next step
is probably to inventory the possible errors and decide how granular the
codes should be. Any volunteers?
.................David Marston