Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas DeWeese <td...@rochester.rr.com> on 2003/10/01 01:14:46 UTC

New Batik Download Structure and Nightly CVS snapshots

Hi all,

    This is to let you know that Batik is now using the Apache Mirroring
system to distribute releases.  This makes it important that you
verify the integrity of releases when you download them from servers
other than www.apache.org it's self (see 'verifying a distribution'
on the install page).

    The old release distribution directories have now been cleared out,
and the web pages now point to the mirrors.

    Along with this reorganization I have made nightly snapshots of CVS
and src distributions available.  I suggest people read the new
'installing' page, in particular 'choosing a distribution' and
'verifying a distribution' sections:

	http://xml.apache.org/batik/install.html

Re: New Batik Download Structure and Nightly CVS snapshots

Posted by "wade.johnson@abbnm.com" <wa...@abbnm.com>.
Thomas,

Good installation docs, but I noticed a few typos...

s/avaiable/available/
s/code an libraries/code and  libraries/
s/pair/pare/

These substitutions on the source for install.html should take care
of the 4 typos I noticed.

Thanks for all the good work.
G. Wade