Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2020/03/17 19:28:55 UTC

Groovy project in Apache NetBeans?

Hi all, especially Sven (who works a lot in the Groovy area in NetBeans),

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2438

What do we think of the above, would be pretty cool? Who wants to work on
this together, maybe with Sven, if he likes the concept?

Gj

Re: Groovy project in Apache NetBeans?

Posted by Walter Kruse <ou...@hotmail.com>.
It has been a while now since my last mail, and it seems that there is no appetite for doing this (unless someone is working on it, in which case I will be embarassed).

I am of the opinion that *Apache* Groovy, as scripting language, should be a first-class citizen of *Apache* Netbeans.
In 2013 Geertjan felt it was important enough to develop a plugin (which stopped working in NB 11 and/or with the move away from groovy-all.jar releases)

Geertjan, Laszlo and Hector, thank you for showing interest.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Well,

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.