Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by WangYQ <wa...@163.com> on 2018/01/05 02:25:42 UTC

oozie 4.3.0 can run with hadoop3.0?

in oozie doc:
hadoop.version (*) : indicates the Hadoop version(Hadoop-1 or Hadoop-2) you wish to build Oozie against specifically. It will substitute this value in the Oozie POM properties and pull the corresponding Hadoop artifacts from Maven. Default version is 1.2.1 for Hadoop-1 (the most common case). For Hadoop-2, the version you can pass is 2.4.0 .

oozie  4.3.0 can run with hadoop 3.0?

Re: oozie 4.3.0 can run with hadoop3.0?

Posted by Andras Piros <an...@cloudera.com>.
Hi there,

for Oozie to run w/ Hadoop 3.0.0 we need to fix *OOZIE-2973
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2973>*. This is expected to
happen in Oozie 5.0.0 which drops support for Hadoop 1.x.

So no, Oozie 4.3.0 doesn't support Hadoop 3.0.0.

Regards.

Andras