Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Robert D. Morse" <rm...@mdesignz.com> on 2002/01/07 00:48:55 UTC

Torque.properties file path absolute?

Environment:	Torque nightly build/RH Linux 7.2

It appears that the <param-value> for the TorquePropertiesFile is absolute.
I would have thought (and preferred) that it was relative to the web.xml
file.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

RE: Torque.properties file path absolute?

Posted by "Robert D. Morse" <rm...@mdesignz.com>.
Yeah, I've tried /WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties but it throws an exception
in Torque.init() saying that it can't find the file.  Using the full path
fixes this.  Thanks, though.

-robert.