Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/08/18 09:36:21 UTC

Replacement for DeadLetterPolicy in 4.1?

Is there a replacement for DeadLetterPolicy in 4.1?

One of the G portlets is using it, not sure what the right fix is.

Any advise?

--jason

Re: Replacement for DeadLetterPolicy in 4.1?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
There is a replacement.  But folks tend to not change that policy.
It would be simpler to just disable that feature.  I would rather
spend time trying to expose the network of broker configuration.

On 8/18/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> Is there a replacement for DeadLetterPolicy in 4.1?
>
> One of the G portlets is using it, not sure what the right fix is.
>
> Any advise?
>
> --jason

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com