Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 18:16:40 UTC

Confugring data dir, persistence in embedded broker

I this example on page
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html
"Spring 2.0" if I want to specify data dir, kahadb, persistence etc.
then where would it go? I am assuming I can do all in embedded vm.

Re: Confugring data dir, persistence in embedded broker

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@uhi.ac.uk>.
for Spring, I use this:

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
					id="matrixBrokerID"