Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/22 16:28:17 UTC

image problem

I am having problem displaying image inside a portlet. My portlet is a
calling a jsp page which generate chart image at runtime (image
generated at runtime and not stored anywhere). When I call the jsp
directly it is working fine. But when I call it inside a portlet, I am
not able to display the image.

Note: When I call the portlet from the same browser which I used for
calling jsp directly, the image is coming fine. (May be the image is
cached).

Can anyone help on this issue as soon as possible?

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

RE: image problem

Posted by David Pankros <dp...@miragy.com>.
Did none of the suggestions from the DEV list help??